Do you want to represent Flinders University students? Would you like to make a difference?
Then consider nominating for a position in the Flinders University Student Association to represent the voice of students and have an impact on campus life.
Due to a vacancy on Student Council, it is necessary for the Association to conduct a by-election to fill the position.
Accordingly, nominations are now invited from students for the following position to hold office from 13 June 2014 to 31 December 2014:
- Ordinary Council Member
NOMINATIONS OPEN AT 9AM ON THE 14th OF MAY AND CLOSE AT 3PM ON THE 27th OF MAY 2014.
Students wishing to nominate can download a nomination form with instructions from the election web page at https://www.flinders.edu.au/compserv/evs2/vote.
The election website provides information on eligibility, the nomination process, and the conduct of the electronic ballot. Nomination forms are also available from the Student Association (Plaza level of the Union Building, adjacent to Subway) and are also available by telephoning the Assistant Returning Officer, Shaun Hobby, on (08) 8201 2371. If you have any further queries about the process, please contact the Returning Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding Student Council and the position vacant, please contact the Student President, Grace Hill on 8201 3621 or at email@example.com
The role of FUSA is to:
- promote and advance the rights, interests and welfare of students
- represent students within and outside the University
- co-ordinate and support activities for students, including the provision of support for affiliated clubs
- provide the means for effective communication between students, the Association and the University
- oversee the delivery of student services, which are funded from the Student Services and Amenities Fee
- deliver other services, amenities and programs for students