Embedding a youtube video in FLO
You can embed a youtube video any where you see the html editor tool. This might come in handy, for instance, if you want to share a video via the forum tool in FLO.
1. Locate the video you wish to embed in youtube and select 'share' underneath the video.
2. Select 'embed' then copy and paste the embed code.
3. Back in FLO, open up the html editor you would like to embed the video with. Click on the html view button.
4. Copy and paste the embed code into the html editor, then click the button to return to the normal view.
5. You will then see your video in context
Last modified: Thursday, 27 July 2017, 9:33 AM