×Semester 1 topics available from 25 FebruaryWelcome new students. Please remember that your topics will appear in FLO one week before the first day of teaching. For most semester 1 topics the first day of teaching is Monday 4 March. You will be able to view your semester 1 topics from Monday 25 February.
The 'completion progress' block is a time management tool for students and a potential preparedness tracker for staff. The block is a flexible, visual block option to show students what activities and resources are required to enable them to chart their progress through assessments, a module or a topic. The colour coded block shows students what they have and haven't done to complete/view required tasks, with or without expected due dates. Teaching staff can see an overview of students' progress using the same colour code system by accessing the student overview (see below) or using the completion tracking Activity Completion report.
2. Navigate to theADD A BLOCK located at the end of your block list
Click on Add... and select Completion Progress
4. FLO will reload and the Completion Progress block will appear in your list ready for configuration
Configure the progress block
1. Set up (configure) the criteria for the Completion Progress block by opening the Configure Completion Progress block from the cog symbol on the block (editing must be enable).
2. Review and adjust the block settings, including the order of blocks, the presentation and any symbols you wish to use.
3. Open Show more... section for adding an alternative title and selecting the components you wish to display. By default, all activities with completion set will be added to the block. Change this to Selected activities and then select the activities from the list below. Hold the Ctrl key down to select multiple activities.
4. Set where you wish the block to appear. By default it will be on Any type of topic main page on the right-hand side. Save changes.
View students' progress
1. To view the statistics of student's progress for activities/resources listed in the 'Completion Progress' block, click Overview of students on the block.
2. Filter the list to all students or other roles using the Role drop down filter. If groups is set up, the option to filter by group is available.
3. Hover mouse over the 'Progress bar' colours to view details.
4. Alternatively, use the 'Progress' percentage column (if turned on) to view overall progress of the activities/resources.