Screen sharing lets you share your computer screen with anyone on Skype. For example, you can display presentations, show photos without having to send them, or show someone how something works on your PC.
You can share your screen with one Skype contact at any time during a voice call for free.
With Skype Premium, you can share your screen with one or more Skype contacts during a voice or video call.
Before you start
Make sure you have:
The latest version of Skype
A broadband internet connection
A computer with at least 1 GHz CPU and 512 MB memory
Skype Premium (for group sharing)
1. Begin your Skype call
2. After the call has started, click the + button in the call bar and select Share screens
3. In the dialog box that appears, click Start to share your entire screen.
4. You can also share a specific window, rather than your entire screen, click the down arrow button and select Share window.
5. Then select the window you want to share and click Start.
6. You can change your screen sharing options at any time by clicking the Change sharing options icon in the floating call window.
7. When you want to stop sharing your screen, in the floating call window, click Stop sharing.
Note: Only one person can share their screen at a time, although you can switch presenters at any time and as often as you like.
The person or group you are sharing your screen with can send you video at the same time, and you can also talk to each other, send instant messages and send files.