Looking for an informative, independent daily news service plus a range of interesting stories and videos about your University, including stories written by students?
Have a look at Flinders Indaily – on your tablet, your computer and NOW on your mobile phone. Check out some of the stories by students on the links below. If you have story ideas, similar to the experiences described below, please email Flinders Indaily editor Vincent Ciccarello.
- Student Voice: Bland taste of living with less
- Student Voice: Signing up to hope
- Student Voice: Organ lesson a fringe benefit
- Student Voice: Learning beyond books
- Student Voice: The wonders of Washington
Subscribe for FREE here with the link on the bottom of the page.