Latest announcements

Working students required for a Uni SA research project

Working students required for a Uni SA research project

by Flinders University -
Number of replies: 0

Are you a working student?

If you answered yes, you are invited to take part in this study.

What is the study about?

This study wants to know the impact your working conditions and study conditions have upon your health and academic outcomes, such as your grades.

Can I participate?

If you are aged 18 years or over, and are working while studying, then yes.

What do I do?

Follow the link (http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/workingstudents_n) or scan the QR code. These will take you to the survey, which takes 20-25min to complete. Participants will be compensated for the time taken to complete the survey with a $10 gift voucher.

This project has been approved by the University of South Australia’s Human Research Ethics Committee—0000033831. If you have any ethical concerns about the project or questions about your rights as a participant please contact the Executive Officer of this Committee, Tel: +62 8 8302 3118; Email: vicki.allen@unisa.edu.au. If you have any concerns or questions about the survey please contact me - Mikaela Owen mikaela.owen@mymail.unisa.edu.au at the University of South Australia. You may also contact my supervisors Dr Phil Kavanagh Phil.Kavanagh@unisa.edu.au and/or Professor Maureen Dollard Maureen.Dollard@unisa.edu.au.

Attachment UNISA QR code.png