Flinders has been undertaking a large program of work to upgrade the University’s digital network. This work is providing improved network capability across the campus, including improved wireless connectivity.
One of the last steps in the program requires services to be unavailable this coming Saturday.
Please be aware that from 8 am to 10.30 am on Saturday 21 February
- Internet access to, from and within the University will be unavailable
- The Flinders University website will be unavailable both on and off campus
- Most University online systems will be unavailable, including the Student Information System
- Access to your University email will be unavailable
- Access to Flinders Learning Online will be available most of the time, but intermittent issues may be experienced
Note also that the Student Information System will be unavailable briefly from 5-6 pm on Friday 20 February in order to apply essential system updates.
This advance warning is being provided to assist your planning, and to help avoid inconvenience for you.