Please be reminded that if you hold a Semester 1 only parking permit this expires on Friday, 1 August 2014.
A Semester 2 parking permit (download the application form here) can be purchased from the Cashiers Office, now located in the Mall, or the student hub at Sturt campus (Decafé Food Hall, Sturt North).
Also, please be reminded of the following facts and tips about parking on Bedford Park campus:
Fact : There are over 5,000 parking spaces on campus.
Fact : Parking can be tight at the start of semester.
Fact : A large number of buses service the campus, both directly and via Flinders Medical Centre, as well as the Loop Bus service around campus.
Here are a few simple things you can do to ensure you get to your commitments on time:
- Don’t forget Car Park 19A, with 250 spaces, is now available for general permit parking and is centrally located just a five minute walk from the Registry Building, FMC and Sturt Buildings. Car Park 19A is adjacent to Flinders Living and entry is via Sturt Drive (refer to Campus Map).
- Additional (overflow) parking is available on the western oval from Monday, 28 July 2014.
- To save time, go straight to the oval (opposite Flinders Private Hospital) and a shuttle bus departing every 10 minutes will take you to your campus destination. To return to the oval, the campus Loop Bus will run return trips every 20 minutes until 6.00pm, then every 45 minutes until 9:45pm. Click here for the location of the Loop Bus stops.
- Should you choose not to park at the oval, please be aware that after 9:40am the car parks inside Ring Road or adjacent to the Sturt campus are likely to be full, and after 10am it is likely that all car parks will be full.
- Please do not park on verges. It is not safe for you on others.
- Please ensure you clearly display a Yearly or Semester 2 permit on your vehicle.
For any enquiries or assistance please contact the Parking Office at: email@example.com.