A reminder that you must know your seat number for all examinations being held within the Sports Centre or the Sturt Gym (main venue only). All students are responsible for ensuring that they are aware of their seat number prior to arriving at each examination.
If you arrive at your examination without knowing your seat number, no additional time will be granted if reading or writing time is lost whilst obtaining your seat number.
Allocated seating is not applicable for the following alternative venues:
- Sturt Gym rooms G115A, G115B, G124, G128,
- Central Library rooms 210, 211, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
- Physical Sciences rooms 2010, 2020, 2030
- IST rooms 201, 204, 205, 301, 304, 306, 307
- Health Sciences Building room 1.04
- Health Sciences Lecture Theatre Complex room 3.06
Students with examinations in any of these venues will not have an allocated seat number.
To view your personalised examination timetable and seat numbers, please log into the Student Information System via: www.flinders.edu.au
If you have any queries, please contact the Examinations Office via: firstname.lastname@example.org