The following important advice about enrolment applies to all students undertaking undergraduate and postgraduate coursework awards. Research Higher Degree students are generally not required to re-enrol each year and should contact their Faculty Higher Degree Administrative Officer for information about amending their enrolment.
The 2014 Continuing StudentEnrolment Guide is now available. Please read this guide in preparation for your enrolment. A few key points are included below:
What’s new for continuing students in 2014?
- Summer school is here! From 2 January to 21 February 2014, limited topics will be available within a summer teaching period. For more information, visit the Summer topics page.
- Census dates have changed from fixed dates to the Friday of teaching week 5 in each semester. For more information, visit the Census dates page.
- Payment due dates have changed from fixed dates to the Friday of teaching week 2 in each semester. For more information, visit the Payment dates page.
- From 1 January 2014, subject to the passage of legislation, the Commonwealth supported discount of 10% for upfront student contribution payments will be removed.
- OS-HELP limits have been increased with additional loan allowance for studying in Asia and preparatory Asian language studies. Postgraduate students who are Commonwealth supported may also be eligible for OS-HELP from 1 January 2014. See the OS-HELP Loan Scheme page for more details.
- Undergraduate students at Flinders can now apply online for scholarships via the Student Information System. Search the Scholarships page for awards which you may be eligible for.
When will the 2014 timetable be available?
From Friday 29 November 2013. See Search Timetable on the Course rules page.
When will enrolment and class registration start?
Enrolment and class registration will commence from 2 December 2013. Dates when topic areas open are detailed in the Enrolment and Class Registration Schedule. The Enrolment information web page also contains links to other important information on course advice and information sessions, how to enrol and important dates.
Just Ask Trim. You can find details on the Need Help? web page. Ask Trim for information on a range of topics including enrolment, class registration, and fees.
Contact the Student Centre. For general enquiries about enrolment or fees contact:
- Enrolment Services
Ph: (08) 8201 3950 or 1300 360 351 (local call cost within Australia)
- Student Finance Services
Ph: (08) 8201 3143 or 1300 360 351 (local call cost within Australia)
Director, Student Administration and Systems