Fact: There are over 4,800 parking spaces on campus.
Fact: Parking can be really tight at the start of Semester One.
Fact: For returning students, your 2012 parking permit expires on 8 March 2013.
However, there are a few simple things you can do to ensure you get to your commitments on time:
- Free student parking is available on the western oval from Monday 25 February until the end of March 2012.
- To save time, go straight to the oval (opposite Flinders Private Hospital) and a shuttle bus departing every 10 minutes will take you to your campus destination. To return to the oval, the campus Loop Bus will run return trips every 20 minutes until 6pm, then every 45 minutes until 9:45pm. Click here for the location of the Loop Bus.
- Should you choose not to park at the oval, please be aware that after 9:40am the car parks inside Ring Road or adjacent to the Sturt campus are likely to be full, and after 10am it is likely that all car parks will be full.
- Please do not park on verges. It is not safe for you or others.
- Please purchase a Flinders University Yearly or Semester 2013 parking permit and ensure your new permit is clearly displayed on your vehicle.
To minimise delays and avoid lengthy queues parking permit applications can be downloaded here.
Once completed, present the form early to the Cashiers Office located in the Registry Building or the student hub at Sturt campus (decaf E9 Food Hall, Sturt North).
For any enquiries or assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-President (Strategic Finance and Resources)