FLO Student Support
Your Topics in FLO
Access to your topics
Topics in FLO are made available to students 7 days before the start date of the topic.
After most topics end you will have continued access for a further 365 days, after which time you will no longer be able to access your topic or its content. Before you lose access to your topic it is highly recommended that you make a copy of any content that you might like to refer to later.
Organising your topics
Your FLO dashboard will show your recently accessed topics at the top of the screen, with all topics available from your 'my topics' list below.
You have a good deal of control over how your 'My Topics' list displays, and can customise it to your preferences. The following customisations are available,
- Sort preferences - select if you would like to sort your topics by 'topic name' (alphabetical) or 'last accessed'.
- Filter your topics - 'star' favourite topics for quick access or 'remove topics from view' to hide infrequently used topics.
- 'Star' favourite topics.
Click the elipses by your chosen topic and select 'star this topic'. Filter by 'starred' to see only those topics you have starred.
- 'Remove from view' topics that you don't wish to access everyday. These topics will then be removed from your default 'all topics' list.
Click the elipses beside your chosen topic and select 'remove from view'. Filter by 'removed from view' to access these topics if needed.
To later restore these topics, filter by 'removed from view' then use the elipses to select 'restore to view'.
- Display preferences - select how you would like to view your topics.
- Choose 'Card' to see your topics in a grid with the coloured tile or image visible
- Choose 'list' to see your topics in list form
- Choose 'summary' to see your topics in a list, with a description of the topic if one has been included