Latest announcements

Melbourne Uni are looking for research participants in a Women's well-being project.

Melbourne Uni are looking for research participants in a Women's well-being project.

by Flinders University -
Number of replies: 0

Women aged between 16 and 50 are being asked to try I-DECIDE, the first Australian online interactive tool designed to provide practical and confidential support to women in unsafe or unhealthy relationships. The website has been developed by a team led by Professor Kelsey Hegarty and Dr Laura Tarzia from the Department of General Practice at the University of Melbourne. The team are asking women all around Australia who have felt afraid of a partner or ex-partner in the last 6 months to take part in the project.

I-DECIDE helps women in unhealthy or unsafe relationships to self-inform, self-reflect and self-manage safety issues as well as connecting them to the relevant services for assistance. 

Participation involves looking at a website and answering some questions. Participation is confidential and women will receive up to $150 as a token of appreciation.

To participate, please visit www.idecide.org.au and click “Be a Part of the Project”

For further details or questions, please contact the team on i-decide@unimelb.edu.au or call 1800 134 168