Assignment 2: ePortfolio Submission
|Assignment 2 Video rundown of doing (overview)
||Assignment 2 Video rundown of submitting (process)
Assignment question: Construct an ePortfolio post that discusses a significant issue in cyber safety, with an example relevant to your future students and school community for students in years 7 through 10.
Your post should be no more than 1,800 words and posted through the Mahara ePortfolio.
- Research cyber bullying in the context of high school years 8-10 in Australia
- Use your findings to frame this as background information to:
- Find an example of an event of cyber bullying in an Australian high school context
- Find an appropriate primary source (e.g. an online news story, etc.)
- Outline the impacts, the story briefly, the impacts and ramifications of this incident for your students
- Focus on the ‘lesson’ – what might your students or parents do to prevent this kind of event occurring in their community.
- You might like to establish this as a digital portfolio in relation to the Australian Professional Standards for Teaching (AITSL Standards) for use in the rest of your degree.