The first stage of a major traffic switch will occur from 8pm Friday 7 September with works commencing on the lowered motorway and Tonsley Boulevard bridge works.
· Traffic travelling north on South Road will be moved onto the new road, while southbound South Road traffic will move onto existing northbound lanes
· New traffic signals will be installed and replace the give way sign for northbound Shepherds Hill Road traffic on South Road
· There will be no right hand turn into Tonsley Boulevard when travelling south on South Road. Instead, use the new U turn facility at the new traffic lights just north of the Ayliffes Road intersection to turn right into Tonsley Boulevard.
All traffic information is subject to change. Allow more time to get to Uni. More information, maps and details for pedestrians, cyclists and bus users can be found on the Darlington Upgrade Project website. Keep informed:
· Visit: The Darlington Upgrade Project website
· Call the project office on 1300 759 334 or drop in to the project site office
· View the current works and upcoming activities
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Download the app for real time delay information: www.addinsight.com.au
· Follow twitter.com/DPTI_SA
· Like facebook.com/DPTISA