A second bridge will be moved into place this weekend, with road closures in place from Friday 24 August at 8pm to Monday 27 August at 6am.
· This weekend, the Southern Expressway will be closed between the Marion off ramp and the intersection of Main South Road
· Main South Road will be closed between Flagstaff Road and Flinders Drive
· Detours will be in place via Marion Road and Sturt Road
· The Southern Expressway can be accessed via the Marion Road ramps
· Flinders Drive will be accessible by travelling south on South Road
· The second bridge will travel into position at about 100 metres per hour over the weekend.
All traffic information is subject to change. More information, maps and details for pedestrians, cyclists and bus users can be found on the Darlington Upgrade Project website. Keep informed:
· Visit: The Darlington Upgrade Project website
· Call the project office on 1300 759 334 or drop in to the project site office
· View the current works and upcoming activities
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Download the app for real time delay information: www.addinsight.com.au
· Follow twitter.com/DPTI_SA
· Like facebook.com/DPTISA