FLO Student Support
There may come a time when difficult or unforeseen circumstances may prompt you to request extra time to submit a particular assignment.
Many, but not all, FLO topics use the Assignment Extension Tool in FLO to manage such requests - please check each topic individually to make sure you are following the correct extension request procedure.
Please see the steps below to request an extension via the Assignment Extension tool in FLO.
- If your Topic uses the Assignment Extension Tool in FLO, you will be able to locate it on your Topic homepage
- Log in with your FAN and password (the same as your Okta login).
- Click 'Request Extension'
- Complete the online form and click 'submit request' to finalize.
Note: Make sure you propose a new due date AND time. The form needs both to submit successfully.
- Check the status of your submission in the 'requests of current topic' tab. Your request will initially have the status of 'pending' - this will update once your teacher has assessed and either approved or declined your request.